Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's All About Me !!


Hey Everyone,


My name is Cassie Feldman and this is my first blog, I am still learning how to use this kind of technology. I thought my first Blog would be about me and my life, so you can all get to know me a little better.


I am 21 (almost 22) and I have an awesome, supportive family, which consists of my mum, dad and younger brother. I am still living at home and I never want to leave. I have a wonderful boyfriend who has a young child, which keeps me on my toes, but I really enjoy helping out and doing all the fun girly stuff with her.


I am in my 3rd year of the Bachelor of Learning Management and only one more year to go. It has been a great course but I can’t wait till it is finished. I also attempted a Bachelor of Education/Bachelor of Science at the University of the Sunshine Coast but just wasn’t for me. I really wanted to become a HPE teacher as my passion is sport but I found secondary schooling was not part of that passion, so I changed to this new course and it was the best decision I could have made.


I played a lot of sport growing up, as I am from a country town called Gayndah. I don’t play as many different sports now but I do participate in sports at least 3 or 4 times a week. My favourite sport is Touch Football and I love the competition side of it and working in a team part. I meet a lot of great people playing sport and majority of my closest friends play. I have made NTL (National Touch League) sides for touch football and I hope one day to compete for Australia (need to get fit though).


I am training at the moment for the touch league which is being held next march at Kawana which is a great opportunity for the sunshine coast. My training is pretty full on and takes up a lot of time so my time management is very good.


Enough blabbing on about me. Time to get to work and hope you enjoy reading the upcoming Blogs that I will post.


Thanks
Cassie

1 comment: