Thursday, July 30, 2009

FODEY

Hey Everyone,
I have just become a very big fan of Fodey. I have created a newspaper article that I am going to use in my classroom as the hook for one of my lessons on "Insects". I haven't used many technologies in my classroom but that is something I am trying to work on. I am learning a lot of new techniques that I can incorporate into the classroom.

Brief Overview of Lesson

The Lesson is about students using there basic knowledge of insects and researching different ways in which they affect our environment (good or bad). In this lesson students are to work in groups and come up with the best possible plan to get rid of the bad insects within the school.

Well here is my article would be good to hear your opinions on if it would be a good hook for a Year 2 class on Insects.




No comments:

Post a Comment